Hand & Wrist
The human hand is made up of the wrist, palm, and fingers and consists of 27 bones, 27 joints, 34 muscles, over 100 ligaments and tendons, and many blood vessels and nerves.
The hands enable us to perform many of our daily activities such as driving, writing and cooking. It is important to understand the normal anatomy of the hand to learn more about diseases and conditions that can affect our hands.
- Injuries and Fractures
- Wrist Arthroscopy
- Wrist Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Release Surgery
- Elective Emergency Hand Surgery
- Wrist Ligament Reconstruction
- Total Wrist Arthrodesis
- Sports Injury Management of Hand, Wrist and Elbow
- Artificial Finger Joint Replacement
- Finger Joint Fusion
- Arthritis Surgery for Thumb and Digits